‘Cellius’ to create games for PlayStation 3, PCs, and mobile phones

January 26, 2007 by techbuzz | Leave a Comment
Filed Under Announcements, Company News, Gaming

CelliusSony and Namco Bandai have come to the same platform and joined hands in launching a new Company entitled ‘Cellius’. Ace PlayStation engineer, Ken Kutaragi will be the Chairman of this new company ‘’. This new company will start functioning from March 6. To begin with, Cellius will invest 100 million Yen ($823,000). Cellius under Ken Kutaragi will be solely devoted to create games for PlayStation 3, PCs, and mobile phones.

Both and Namco Bandai will have almost equal stake in Cellius. In fact, Namco Bandai will own 51% while Sony will have its share of the rest 49% in Cellius. Gaming industry is quite optimistic about this venture as the man in-charge of this project Ken Kutaragi is well known for his engineering credentials.

Further, apart from developing games for , Sony and Namco Bandai have also got plans to create content for PC and Mobile market up their sleeve.

Incoming search terms:




Trackbacks/Pings (Trackback URL)

RELATED POSTS:

Comments

Name (required)

Email (will not be publihed) (required)

Website

Speak your mind